Follow @PralinesCrunchs

Monday, April 14, 2014

Sweetpea & Company

This Saturday, Alexis and I had a girls' morning out, while Emily was attending an event at the library and Bill was running errands.  A couple of hours into our adventure, Alexis and I ended up at the Park Place in Leawood, which has lately become one of the coolest places to eat, shop, relax and take The Bar Method class.   Alexis quickly found her favorite shop, Sweetpea & Company, which had a great sale going on on the sidewalk, and took me inside the store.  After she checked out all the cute dresses, accessories, and toys, she zeroed in on this beautiful pink and white big pearl necklace with a big pink jewel, which I would wear myself but for the fear of looking a bit strange.  The sales clerk put it on Alexis's neck and called Alexis by her name (having heard me say it), much to Alexis's surprise and delight.  My lover of all things pink was one happy pea in a pod enjoying the sunshine the rest of the day.



Oh, so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment