Follow @PralinesCrunchs

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Running Is My Friend

At least that's what I keep telling myself to get myself on the treadmill.   Today was quite busy with housework.   We are still "new" in the house and lots of things require attention.   There was also a piano lesson and a two-hour library outing for Emily and lots of quality TV time for Alexis.   Since I am not a morning person and usually can't get myself to workout first thing in the morning, I have to fit it somewhere in the middle of the day.  The earlier the better, though, since otherwise, it keeps nagging at me, yet afterward I have a great sense of accomplishment.   

All I did today (so far, anyway) was walk 2.5 minutes, run continuously for 10 (with a lot of help from Selena and J. Lo.), and walk another 2.5.   


All in all 15 minutes, which seems to be not that much, yet feels like it helped pay for yesterday's indulgences at McCormick's.


No comments:

Post a Comment