Follow @PralinesCrunchs

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Things My Kids Say

As all four year olds do, Alexis says a lot of funny things, most of which I, unfortunately, quickly forget.   Before I forget what she said in the last couple of weeks, here is a quick (albeit incomplete) list:

-- Mommy, can I have a couple more chocolate-covered pretzels?  ….  A couple means eight or five!

-- I am worried about becoming a grown up.   …. I don't know how to wear heels.

-- Mommy,  it's your miracle, I mean, surprise, I mean, it's what you've been waiting for!   I finally DO need to go potty!

And Emily, now in third grade, brought home her book report from school, in which she wrote:

--  Something I noticed about the writing was … it used spicy writing and never once did it say something lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment